Data Analytics and Data Science Intern - May 2020
- 15000 Haggerty Rd, Plymouth, MI 48170, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Support the engineering team with Data Analysis as well as implementation of a Data Science based approach to modeling and analysis. The intern will support the following:
- Analysis of engineering data including measurements, simulations and production data
- Develop Data Science and Machine Leaning models to forecast and predict engineering outcomes
- Conduct frequentist and bayesian statistical data analysis
- Develop data visualization content to summarize the data analysis
- Create re-usable tools and code for data analysis
- Document and maintain Git based repository
Student in B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
Knowledge in Data Science and Machine Learning
Knowledge in Statistics
Knowledge in Python
Knowledge in Data Science and Machine Learning libraries like Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, PyMC3 or similar
Knowledge in Visualization libraries like Matplotlib, Seaborn or similar
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree with at least one semester completed
- Minimum of overall GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.