- Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- As a member of a new tax team you will act as the first line support for Polish seated and foreign Bosch entities registered for VAT purposes in Poland advising them i.a. in the area of CIT and VAT, reviewing commercial contracts, preparing the applications for tax rulings, etc.,
- Responsible for contacts with the tax authorities and support in tax audits in Poland
- Provide assistance with various projects in the area of CIT and VAT and tasks as required
What distinguishes you:
- University Degree in Tax Law/Economics/Finance/Accounting
- 4+ years of tax experience in consulting companies
- Strong tax knowledge – especially in CIT and VAT
- Recognized professional qualification in area of tax will be an asset
- Polish speaking, Fluency in English is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Very good work organization, initiative and commitment
- Project management experience
- ·Solid MS Office skills
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training