- Naganathapura Main Rd, Naganathapura, Rayasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. (RBAI) is a 100% subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. RBAI was established at the right time to cater to the demands of future Indian market. Established in 2009, started out with manufacturing Electronic Control Units. On an average adding one new product every year, Antenna and Immobilizer in 2011, wide range of BCM's since 2012, Electronic power steering control units from 2013, and Voltage regulator in 2014. Over the last 7 years of its existence, the company has grown over 44% CAGR, which is remarkable considering it was established during the peak of recession.
The product portfolio of Bosch Automotive Electronics Pvt. Ltd. is into both Automotive and Non-Automotive Business catering to local as well as global demands. The products from RBAI fulfils 94% of the local demand. Apart from this, 72% of our sales are towards exports covering most of the global market.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
Procurement planning for raw material
· Releasing order to suppliers and ensure on time delivery to meet customer and production requirement
· Monitoring & Controlling Raw material inventory
· basic knowledge of ware house and stores management for GR activity
· Customs clearance knowledge and follow up with freight forwarder for on time delivery of material
· Initiating and monitoring cost reduction projects
· Implementation of CIP projects
· Work experience in SAP-MM module
· Supplier OTD tracking
· KPI monitoring and tracking
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
· 4-5 years of experience in supply chain management and procurement planning
· MS office
· SAP-MM Module (mandatory)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
· Good communication and presentation skill
· Negotiation skill
· Good team player
· Fast learning, and problem solving skill