HR Director Assistant Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will join the Hr Department of Robert Bosch S.p.A., closely in contact with the Hr Director, as Assistant to the Hr Director.
In particular you will:
- Help shaping the future: you will be the main support to the HR Director of a large multinational company such as Bosch, having the chance to experience the dynamics that are at the basis of all Human Resources Management strategies.
- Experience conscientious cooperation: you will support and coordinate the HR Director agenda, organizing trips and meetings.
- Take on responsibility: you will participate and give your contribution to personal marketing events, interviews and HR events.
- Use creativity and scope for development: you will support the HR Director in the preparation of presentations, lectures and special CSR projects.
- Experience internationality: you will be in touch with all main internal and external counterparts, learning how to relate in a positive way to different cultures and roles.
- Live cooperation: as assistant to the HR Director, you will be at the core of the HR department, having the chance to be the main interface for all HR team components, thus broadening your network.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master degree in Humanities or Law with outstanding results, preferably with an HR Master. Interest for the Training area is required.
- Languages: minum required English level B2
- Experience and know-how: Office suite (Power point, Excel, Word) at advanced level.
- Work style: you are a problem-solver, dynamic and out-of-the-box-thinker.
- Personality: flexible with outstanding relational skills.