Junior Concept Manager
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will support the South Europe Responsible for Bosch workshop network in the Cooperation&Fleet Project Management and Reporting. You will be located in the Milan Bosch head-quarter. In particular you will:
- Help shaping the future: as a junior concept manager, you will support the implementation of cooperation & Fleet agreements defined by osch for its Bosch Car Service and Autocrew netowrk. You will contribute implementing new initiatives, since our workshop network is growing, as the expectations and ambitions of the workshops.
- Experience internationality: since the Autocrew network is an international one, you will have the chance to contact the German headquarter and share best practices with them.
- Conscientiuos coordination: you will support complex process implementation for Fleet Business project.
- Live cooperation: you will have the chance to experience daily cooperation and collaboratyion with the legal dept., Sales field force and with external cooperation partner.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master degree in Economics, Management or Marketing.
Languages: Fluent Italian and minimum English level B2.
Experience and know-how: You have skills in project management and a structured approach to your work as well as a good understanding of complex processes.
Work style: you enjoy working in team, have good problem-solving skills and the ability to handle complexity.
Personality: Good communication skills and enthusiasm is what we’re looking for.