Internship - Quality Management - Evacuation process model
- Torenallee 49, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
The Bosch division Building Technologies is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communication products and systems. Our worldwide Engineering Certification & Standards team is looking for a structured and communicative International Business intern who can support our team starting February 2020. Our department is responsible for making our communication products (legally) compliant for the markets we want to sell them in. More and more countries create their own rules that products must comply with, to protect their civilians or to control import of products. As an intern you will create a standard process for every country / region, so the department knows what steps they have to take to be (legally) compliant. Therefore your internship is very internationally orientated. Are you up for the challenge? Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
In defining the model that describes the evacuation processes in several buildings, your tasks will be:
- Defining a research plan for the evacuation in the buildings you’re going to analyze;
- Doing field research;
- Doing desk research by interviewing internal and external safety experts;
- Creating a complete model with the data of the evacuation processes you gained and showing us how we can improve the quality of our products even further.
You are a student in the area of facility management, integral safety, built environment, industrial engineering or similar. Additionally, you recognize yourself in the following points:
- You have a strong interest in safety and evacuations;
- You have strong statistical skills and like to do research;
- You are proactive and can work independently;
- You are not afraid to ask questions and like to gain new information;
- You have strong communication skills.
Your future internship location offers you
Your internship will be filled with learning experiences. You will experience working in a professional organization where you get many responsibilities and challenges. The atmosphere at our department is collegial, this gives you the opportunity to experience all aspects of working in an international environment. Of course you receive a good internship allowance.
Make it happen.
Student Factor is responsible for the recruitment of this internship. For questions you can send Wouter van Zwol a WhatsApp: 06-26985188