Working Internship – Developing process descriptions to be international compliant
- Torenallee 49, Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
The Bosch division Building Technologies is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communication products and systems. Our worldwide Engineering Certification & Standards team is looking for a structured and communicative International Business intern who can support our team starting February 2020. Our department is responsible for making our communication products (legally) compliant for the markets we want to sell them in. More and more countries create their own rules that products must comply with, to protect their civilians or to control import of products. As an intern you will create a standard process for every country / region, so the department knows what steps they have to take to be (legally) compliant. Therefore your internship is very internationally orientated. Are you up for the challenge? Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
The goal of your internship is to make the work of our team easier. In creating a standard process for every relevant country / region, your tasks will be:
- Gather all the relevant information from the team;
- Contact all the sales representatives from the countries / regions from where we miss relevant information;
- Develop a standard process based on the information you collected;
- Describe a full process for all the countries / regions
You are a student in the area of (international) business or similar. Additionally, you recognize yourself in the following points:
- You are able to work independently in an international environment, show initiative and take the lead;
- You are enthusiastic and proactive;
- You have excellent communication and writing skills;
- You work very structured and like to create clear and logical work instructions;
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language.
Your future internship location offers you
Your internship will be filled with learning experiences. You will experience working in a professional organization where you get many responsibilities and challenges. The atmosphere at our department is collegial, this gives you the opportunity to experience all aspects of working in an international environment. Of course you receive a good internship allowance.
Make it happen.
Student Factor is responsible for the recruitment of this internship. For questions you can send Quirine Quirijns a WhatsApp: 06-16949307.