Functional Safety Engineer (Powertrain Projects) - ELT
- CHIL SEZ Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
As Functional Safety Engineer, your tasks include: active participation in risk analysis, deriving safety concepts with close collaboration with the project teams, coordinating requirements and results with customers, coordinating additional measures in the project.
Together with stakeholders from system, software or hardware, you will derive the best solution for the entire product in terms of functional safety.
You are, within the team and for our customers, competent contact person for the topic of functional safety. Intensive communication with your team and customer is of great importance here.
- 3 – 8 years of experience in Functional safety design and implementation based on ISO26262 standards. Good familiarity and hands-on experience in handling 3-level Monitoring concept.
- Experience with working on ASPICE
- Highly proficient in Requirement Analysis in Engine Management System (EMS) / Vehicle Control Unit (VCU) domain.
- SW design, development and testing experience (in lab / vehicles), well versed in SW Development Project life cycle
- Hands on experience with C programming.
- Hands on experience with SCM tools like Clear Case, ClearQuest , SDOM
- Experience in working with 16/32bit micro controllers and associated debuggers
- Experience in using the testing tools like TPT/RTRT, INCA, Trace32 etc.,
- Ability to effectively communicate with different stakeholders.
- Good team player with leadership skills