- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
- Operates production equipment, rotating between several areas of manufacturing
- Perform daily tasks based on Bosch Safety guidelines.
- Produce parts to within specification.
- Change equipment tooling as needed.
- Adhering to work schedule and priorities.
- Maintain a clean area and equipment.
- ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate technical degree preferred.
- 6 months of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Prefer mechanical aptitude and/or machine operating experience.
- Interest in manufacturing processes and/or production equipment.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
Manual visual inspection maybe required. some jobs may require standing for long periods of time