Heavy Vehicle Apprentice Trainer
- Cranes Farm Rd, Basildon, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
· Do you have proven experience of providing the highest standards of automotive technical training?
· Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
· Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
If the answer is YES, Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is responsible for the products and services Bosch deliver to the automotive industry. In more than 140 countries we offer spare parts, technical information and training as well as diagnostic hardware, software and services, all used in the analysis, upkeep and repair of vehicles.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an OES Apprentice Trainer - Heavy Vehicle based in our training centre in Doncaster.
As our ideal candidate, you will possess excellent technical training skills and a good understanding of a wide range of learning techniques. You will also require the following skills and experience:
· Experience and relevant qualifications as a motor vehicle technician or related occupational areas.
· Key Skills Level 2 standard of education in English and Mathematics.
· Training and Assessor qualifications (or willing to work towards attainment / develop their knowledge and skills).
· Able to work to deadlines
· IT literate with skills to develop and maintain documents and records
· Valid, clean driving license and willingness to travel to regional and customer sites along with overnight stays where required.
What will I be responsible for?
To provide automotive technical, vocational and functional skills training to motor vehicle apprentices. To manage and support apprentice progression, including all qualifications aims and workplace mentor activities. Visit apprentices in their workplace to provide support to both the employer and apprentice.
· Support the Apprenticeship Programme delivery, by working closely with all associated personnel. This is a critical role within the delivery and development of the Learner culminating in helping the apprentice achieve their apprenticeship.
· Deliver training and education in compliance with the agreed scheme of work and specified quality standards
· Carry out welfare and Learner Review visits to specified quality standards
· Monitor Learner Health & Safety within the training environment and their workplace
· Provide information, advice and guidance to apprentices to enable them to reach their full potential
· Provide information, advice and guidance to employers in support of their apprentice’s success
· Managing a cohort of Learners throughout their apprenticeship, monitoring progress and instigating supportive / corrective actions as required
· Assess Learner progress, knowledge, skills and behaviours to defined performance levels and milestones
· Assist with the Learner recruitment process in order to create vacancies, match, assess and interview prospective learners
· Carry out induction of new Learners
· Ensure pastoral care is offered to all learners in compliance with Bosch rules and Loco Parentis policy
· Invigilate electronic on-line testing and practical assessments
· Report results, generate and follow through on action plans to ensure timely and accurate Learner progression
· Monitor and update all allocated Individual Learning Plans
· Contribute to the internal quality assurance of the Apprenticeship Programme
Why work for Bosch?
At Bosch, we encourage our associates to be individuals and see diversity as an asset. In return for your hard work as our OES Apprentice Trainer Light Vehicle, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
· Company car
· Competitive salary and Pension
· Flexible working
· Employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities
· On-site parking & access to local public transport
· Personal and professional development
If you want the chance to help shape future of the motor industry, we want to hear from you.
Make It Happen. Apply now for the role of OES Apprentice Trainer - Heavy Vehicle!
Competitive salary, bonus and pension, flexible worktime options, employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking and access to local public transport, catering facilities, room for creativity and many opportunities for personal and professional development