Junior Project Manager (Rollout Consultant)
- Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Technical coordination and support for organization of technical rollout for solution local devices and applications
- Organize technical communication to 400 worldwide locations
- Project Manager support (e.g. plan activities, organize project support, prepare go-lives)
- Plan & conduct trainings, information meetings etc.
What distinguishes you:
- Experience with SAP and Web applications (ICF)
- Experience in organization/coordination of technical rollouts
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work in international environment
- Fluent English (writing & speaking), basic knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training