- Guillermo González Camarena 333, CDMX, CDMX, México
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México, S.A. de C.V.
The Bosch Group is a leading global provider of technology and services. The company generated sales of 73.1 billion euros in 2016. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: mobility solutions, industrial technology, consumer and energy goods and construction technology.
As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility and connected industry.
Welcome to Bosch!
Financial Analysis and budget control, ensuring at all times the profitability in each of its responsibilities and establishing corrective and preventive plans, as well as the development of control tools for the P&L lines at all levels, - sales, cost & expenses - as well as resources (HC, Capex, Portfolio, Inventories & Reserves) that allow to reach this objective, all under the business perspective of the "Bosch Value Concept".
- Bachelor degree or above in finance business.
- More than 3 years working experience in finance related field.
- Strong analytic mindset.
- Experience in controlling and accounting is preferred.
- Strong communications skills, Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Price control and customer profitability analysis.
- Team player with the willingness to work in a flexible and challenging environment.
- Fluent English in both written and spoken.
- Advanced computer skills for SAP, MS office, especially Excel and Power Point