Electrical Engineer / Team Lead
- Ovar, Ovar, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Ovar belongs to the Building Technologies division and is focused on bringing solutions to the market that are shaping the smart cities of the future. The company develops and produces innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With about 700 employees, its success lies in the highly specialized and innovative team and technological know-how.
- Design of electronic hardware with focus on analog and communication circuits for embedded sensor systems
- Setup of physical sensor technologies to detect optical, thermal and chemical fire characteristics
- Ensure reliability with model-based engineering methods, (circuit-)simulations and tests
- Statistical analysis of simulation results, reliability tests and field data
- Depending on personal skills and interests, more responsibilities e.g. as a team leader for an interdisciplinary development team is possible
- Excellent analytic skills and understanding of physical parameters and cross-system coherences
- Good knowledge in design of analogue circuits
- Ideally experience in usage of P-Spice or similar simulation tools
- Very good English communication and presentation skills
- MSc/MA in Electronics, Mechatronics or equivalent
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!