SW Engineer - EEI Function development & Model based Development
- CHIL SEZ Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Function & SW dvelopment
Responsibilities: Responsible for Function Development of Engine control system functions and Model based development and testing topics(Eg: Matlab/Simulink, ASCET, MIL, SIL Simulation, Rapid prototyping, Testing). The person is responsible for defining requirements, implementation, testing and delivery of FnD projects to customer.
- Requirements analysis on functions (EPM, Injection systems, Hybrid/Electric systems)
- Design and Development of power train function and software
- ASCET based design & Development
- Matlab/Simulink modeling, simulation in MIL, SIL
- Great Opportunities to directly involve and contribute in new function development from concept to SOP.
- Wonderful opportunity to work with strong technical team of Architects and Experts to enhance carrier growth.
- Great opportunities to increase breadth of knowledge by working on different packages inside the same group.
- Good know how on Powertrain systems along with good overview of sensors and actuators in Engine Management Systems
• Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
• Experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of automotive SW.
• Hands on experience in programming in 'C' for real time embedded systems
• Experience in model based development using ASCET/ Matlab-Simulink.
• Experience in the usage of testing-tools like Labcar, INCA, debugger and
• Knowledge of software configuration and Change management tools