2020 Co-op Internship - OES Sales (6-12 months)
- 38000 Hills Tech Dr, Farmington Hills, MI 48331, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services with 360,000 employees worldwide. The Bosch Group manufactures and markets automotive OE and aftermarket products, industrial automation and mobile products, power tools and accessories, security technology and packaging equipment. Bosch aims to enhance quality of life with solutions that are both innovative and beneficial. Join a team that combines state of the art technology with sustainable growth and a proven track record of performance while offering a strong culture of work, life balance. Invented for life and improving people's lives every day...We are Bosch!
The position will support in achieving sales growth, profitability and overall performance with a large OEM customer.
The position will have a supporting role with regards to maintaining Product Life Cycle Management.
The position will offer opportunities to work cross-functionally to achieve common agreements in conflict situations and drive escalations when necessary.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Portfolio Management: Support the team in actively managing the book of business which is actively being sold
Quoting: Prepare quotes for customer, aligning with internal procedures and customer requirements.
Phase-In: Responsible for coordinating cross-divisionally to ensure successfully new vehicle launch releases with the customer.
Phase-Out: Work with cross-functional teams to discontinue parts out of obligation delivery.
Account reconciliation: On an ongoing basis investigate contract discrepancies and work with the customer and accounting to achieve alignment.
Sales Forecasting & Business Planning Support: Support in pulling monthly sales forecast figures as well as ad-hoc sales figures reports
- Current student pursuing their Bachelor or Master degree or working towards completion of their degree
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (to confirm unofficial transcript required at time of application)
- Strong skills in Excel (V-lookup and Pivot Tables)
- Entrepreneurial Spirit & Mindset
- Good Communication Skills
- Target oriented & self-motivated
- Must be able to work 35-40 hours per week January - June 2020
We are looking for domestic local students. Students on J1, F1, OPT or CPT will not be considered for this position.