2020 Co-op Student - Customer Supply Chain Services (6-12 months)
- 2800 S 25th Ave, Broadview, IL 60155, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
The Customer Supply Chain Services Intern helps to support the entire department in securing customer satisfaction by securing both operational and supply chain excellence for their respective customers, which include, but are not limited to the service divisions of Original Equipment Manufacturers in the Automotive Industry. Will be part of Order to Cash (O2C) team & will support O2C team achieve internal targets. O2C team is a key lever for customer satisfaction, productivity & profitability within the order to cash flow by improving overall order to cash process performance. The intern should be proactive in establishing relationships with counterparts in Marketing, Sales, IT, Planning Logistics, Physical Logistics, Accounting, and Other Departments.
- Support in O2C process developments, process mapping & documentation. Provide excellent support in operational execution, and problem solving for O2C team.
- Data gathering, data analysis, and data mining to support subject matter experts in continuous improvement of internal processes & to help achieve internal targets.
- Drive the analysis and negotiation for customer logistics agreements .Review contracts for completeness, signatory compliance and accuracy. Update & maintain the contracts to appropriately track and trace the status of agreements.
- Support post-sales processes including the processing of sales concession, Credits, Debits, Returns, and Complaints to ensure accuracy and timely execution.
- Capture customer requirements for all areas of the order to cash processes & work with sales, customer service & operational experts to review and coordinate customer Requirements
- Assist in proposal development as requested by customers and support O2C team. Participate in creation & delivering of client deliverables and facilitate corrective actions through resolution, training, and workshops
Current graduate or undergraduate, pursuing a degree in Operations & Supply Chain management or Business.
Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (include unofficial transcript - required at time of application).
Strong communication skills.
Ability to perform tasks autonomously and complete work in a timely manner.
Structured problem solving methods.
Adept in MS Office Suite with high competency in Excel (Pivot tables and Vlookup)
ERP or SAP Experience preferred.
This position is not open to Visa sponsorship now or in the future. (Student Visa's not approved - J1, F1, CPT or OPT)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled