Internship Product Management Video
- Torenallee 49, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Bosch Building Technologies provides intelligent products and services to maximize the benefits of a connected security solution. We aim for highly effective security, safety and communication solutions and don’t compromise - neither should you. Are you our new product management intern for the Video systems department? The Product Management team maintains the complete product portfolio for security surveillance cameras and recorders. As the voice of the customer, a Product Manager is the bridge between the customer and the engineering departments. The goal is to ensure profitability by entrepreneurial management of the product portfolio towards our sales and marketing organization.
You will get a big assignment (40-50% of your time) that fits your interest and background as well as the needs of the product management department;
- You will support the product management department in their daily work;
- Supporting the global new product introduction process and marketing;
- Analyzing security market players, product portfolios and camera features;
- Camera shoot-outs, testing and benchmarking;
- Creating product related documentation such as technical white papers, manuals and datasheets.
You are a HBO or WO student in technical Business study, such as industrial engineering, marketing or related.
- You have affinity with technology and knowledge of marketing;
- You are extrovert, energetic, pro-active and have a hands-on mentality;
- You have excellent communication and writing skills in English (Dutch is a plus);
- You are able to work independently in a multi-disciplinary environment, show initiative and take the lead.
Your future internship location offers you
Your internship will be filled with learning experiences. You will experience working in a professional organization where you get many responsibilities and challenges. The atmosphere at our department is collegial, this gives you the opportunity to experience all aspects of working in an international environment. Of course you receive a good internship allowance.
Make it happen.
Student Factor is responsible for the recruitment of this internship. For questions you can send Wouter van Zwol a WhatsApp: 06-26985188.