Embedded Developer ECB - EC
- Coimbatore IT Park Rd, Civil Aerodrome Post, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Software/ Function developer in Tester Communication in Power Train domain
- Requirement Engineering
- interaction with OEM on requirement clarification
- evaluation and technical offers for requirements
- Function design for tester communication
- Interaction with medium size team for integration and seamless deliveries of tester communication packages
- Time to time analysis of technical/quality issues reported by project/OEM
- Verification and validation of function design/implementation including independent and regression testing
Essential Skills / Requirements:
- Proficient in Embedded Systems & C programming (Automotive Domain – added advantage)
- Proficient in Microcontrollers, its peripherals and basic electronics
- Exposure to resource optimization techniques and SW development & Architecture for Multicore
- Experience in AUTOSAR - added advantage
- Experience in various BUS systems & Protocols – CAN/FD, Flexray, LIN, UDS Protocol – ISO14229, Transport Layer - ISO15765
- Good understanding of s/w development tools used in different phases of SDLC
- Knowledge in debugging techniques, Testing tools UDE Debugger, HIL-Labcar
- Exposure in ASPICE – URT/TPT, Doors - added advantage
- Should have good experience with customer interaction/handling.
BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (Electronics/Electrical Engineer)
Experience :- 2 - 7 Years