Business Intelligence - Internship
- Str. Padana Superiore, Cernusco sul Naviglio MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world.
We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU. Apply!
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
What will you take care of?
As Business Intelligence Intern you will be part of the Development team, in the IT Department, in a young and dynamic context.
Help shaping the future:
- Provide concrete contribution to the Development team and the Organization.
Take on responsibility: Within the optimization of the Power BI software, you will:
- Help with the code optimization (SQL) and data integration;
- Take part on the SQL new version data migration;
- Work with Integration services (Visual Studio) and Analysis Services;
- Work on the UX optimization.
- Work with the Senior Analyst and the whole development team.
Focus on Technology: Tools and Software
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Power BI
What distinguishes you?
Education: BS or MS in Statistical or Computer Science
Know-how/Organizational and Personal Skills:
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- “Data-savvy”: ability to understand and organize data in order to analyze and reporting
- Team working skills and Problem solving
Languages: Fluent Italian and English