Internship Software Quality Assurance M/F
- EN109, Zona Industrial de Ovar, Lugar da Pardala, Ovar, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Ovar belongs to the Building Technologies division and is focused on bringing solutions to the market that are shaping the smart cities of the future. The company develops and produces innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With about 700 employees, its success lies in the highly specialized and innovative team and technological know-how.
Your contribution to something big:
- You will write test cases and test scenarios from User specifications and requirements
- You will write automation test using Coded UI framework
- You will perform manual test on TFS
- You will support with reporting of issues in TFS
- You will take over other exciting tasks and projects within the QA team
What distinguishes you:
- You are currently studying towards a degree in software engineering, computer science, engineering or a related field, ideally you have already completed your Bachelor
- You have knowledge in C# and some knowledge in compiler technology
- You have ideally gained previous experience in software testing
- You have good analysis, logical problem-solving skills and the ability to think out of the box
- You are able to adapt and learn new technologies, tools, and techniques with a team
- You have a passion to build up career as QA engineer in the future
- You speak fluent English
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work with a leading breakthrough product that is shaping a new era of computing
- Professional guidance from our experienced engineering team
- Full responsibility for your own projects and opportunity to grow personally and professionally
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!