Corporate Governance and Compliance Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be inserted as intern in the Compliance Office of Bosch, in the Milan head-quarter. You will have the opportunity to develop legal and administration skills as regards the management of Corporate Governance and Compliance within the Bosch Group.
- Contribute to something big: you will have the opportunity to help in revising and updating the 231 models and the compliance procedures of the company.
- Experience cooperation: you will have the chance to support the Compliance officer and his staff, operating not only for the Milan seat but also for the subsidiary of the Bosch group.
- Strenghten your skills: You will also deepen your knowledge of the legal topics related to Corporate Governance and Compliance.
- Conscientious collaboration: You will use company HR digital tools in order to perform your activities.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master Degree in Law, with specific interest for the area of Corporate Governance.
- Languages: English minimum intermediate level (B2).
- Know-how: You master the norms and laws concerning Corporate Governance (231). You have advanced skills on Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Work style: Problem-solving and flexibility.
- Personality: you have good communication skills and enjoy team-work.