Internship Marketing On-line
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will work within the Marketing Department of the Bosch Power Tools division inside the Bosch Headquarters in Milano. In particular you will have the chance to strengthen your skills, cooperating in the On-line marketing activities of the unit:
- Experience cooperation: you will give your contribution to a wide range of activities such as the analysis of sell-in/sell-out sales data, the definition and management of the calendar of promotions, together with the KAM and the different RMM's. Moreover you will manage the AMS activities with the external agency and the uploading of promotions in the on-line catalogues.
- Take on responsibility: you will fill in the specific excel file needed to upload on-line the new products, managing the on-line catalog develop skills in the analysis of the main marketing KPIs.
- Be driven by creativity: let yourself be guided by creativity and a positive approach every day.
- Live internationality: you will have the chance to be inserted in an multinational company and you will have to possibility the experience the complexity of this environment.
What distinguishes you?
Education: Master degree in Business Administration, possibly with Marketing specialization.
Languages: Fluent English (minimum level B2).
Experience and know-how: Good knowledge of the on-line key-player. Preferably previous internship experience. Good knowledge of the Microsoft suite, especially Excel.
Work style: Ability to prioritize, Proactivity, analytic approach, creativity.
Personality: Positive thinking and resilience.