BCS Marketing Concepts Assistant Intern
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Please note this is a 12 month placement starting in June 2020
The position involves supporting the Bosch Car Service garage network in a wide variety of tasks. You will be an essential part of the team, your skills will be fully utilised and developed and you will be relied upon to add value to our products and services. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable marketing, business development and project management experience.
- Coordinating campaigns with marketing agencies
- Creating digital marketing material i.e. newsflash updates and content creation for social media platforms
- Involvement in SEO and PPC to drive traffic to the BCS website
- Handling garage requests, supporting them with marketing tools to contribute to the development of the network and their business
- Checking and approving garages wanting to join the network; implementing the approval process and maintaining our garage database
- Setting up new garages in the scheme, coordinating signage, work wear, sending out support packs
- Involvement in setting up purchase orders for various BCS marketing campaigns
- Database maintenance, input and manipulation, to keep an accurate record of all those involved in the concept and communicating this with suppliers
- Weekly and monthly reports regarding Bosch initiatives
- Regular maintenance of the Bosch Car Service website alongside the extranet used by the garage network
- You are currently studying for a degree level qualification in Business Studies / Marketing (or related)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team worker
- Ability to plan, implement and finish projects
Please note that we would like you to start in June 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.