Trade Marketing & Communications Assistant Intern
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Please note this is a 12 month placement starting in June 2020
The position involves working with customers, businesses and suppliers, offering a variety of responsibilities and including events management and marketing communications. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a successful team, develop your personal and professional skills and gain valuable experience.
- Organising Bosch presence at trade shows, events management
- Update and manage Bosch Automotive Aftermarket B2B and B2C POS, banners and communication material
- Support implementation of communications plan and sales activities
- Implement trade advertising schedule, liaising with design agencies and ensuring adherence to the Bosch corporate design guidelines
- Online activities and digital marketing support: internet (review monthly with ongoing updates); extranet (all customer/salesforce requests and updates); database (review and update)
- Support Marketing and Communications Manager in day to day business
- Raise purchase orders and handle customer queries, office administration
- You should be studying for a degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Business Studies or Marketing
- Have a keen interest in automotive technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages and excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
Please note that we would like you to start in June 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.