Working Internship International Marketing
- Torenallee 49, Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
The Bosch division Building Technologies is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communications products and systems. In selected countries Bosch offers solutions and services for building security, energy efficiency and building automation. More than 13,000 associates generated sales of roughly 1.7 billion euros in 2015. Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the major aim. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range. Bosch Building Technologies develops and manufactures in its own plants in Europe, Americas and Asia. Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
During your internship you will fully support our Marketing Communication department for the EMEA Region. Your tasks will include:
- Active support of the Marketing team in the day-to-day business (product launches, benchmarking, reporting);
- Marketing tasks such as reference case collection, create newsletters, execution + management sales promotions, market research etc.
- Supporting all our internal and external marketing activities.
You are a student in marketing (communication), international business & management or similar. Additionally, your recognize yourself in the following points:
- You are able to work independently in an international environment, show initiative and take the lead;
- You are capable of executing multiple tasks at the same time;
- You are stress resistant and flexible;
- You are a team player, self-contained and highly motivated;
- You speak English fluently;
- You are experienced in MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- Ideally, you also have previous experience in marketing and/or sales.
Make it happen.
Student Factor is responsible for the recruitment of this internship. For questions you can send Quirine Quirijns a WhatsApp: 06-16949307.