Senior Electrical Engineer for IoT (Digital Electronic and PCB Layout) (M/F)
- EN109, Zona Industrial de Ovar, Lugar da Pardala, Ovar, Ovar, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
As a leader in the Internet of Things, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility. 130 years after Robert Bosch founded Bosch with the first low-voltage magnet, 390,000 employees around the world have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity. Bosch is represented in Portugal by three divisions of the Group. Our industrial units are located in Aveiro, Braga and Ovar. From these locations, we develop and produce "Invented for life" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
In Lisbon is located our headquarters where a specialized team works in the areas of sales, commercial and marketing and shared services of Human Resources for all Europe.
Bosch Security Systems - Sistemas de Segurança, S.A., is focused on developing devices that will shape the smart cities of the future.
As a world leader in technology, services and innovation, Bosch in Ovar is focused on producing innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With around 600 employees, this Bosch unit offers initial and continuing training and opportunities for professional development.
- Shape the future: As an Electrical Engineer, you will be design responsible of multi sensor devices for safe city applications. The product especially includes several physical sensors (audio, video, environmental and localization devices) to collect data for machine learning and AI applications
- Reliable implementation: Our products save life and assets therefore reliability has highest priority. You are ensuring this with model-based engineering methods, (circuit-) simulations and tests.
- Systematic assessments: statistical analysis of simulation results, reliability tests and field data complete your exciting tasks.
- Personality: You are structured, analytic, have a good understanding of cross-system relationships and physical key parameters.
- Experience & Know-How: You have excellent knowledge in the design of analog and digital circuits and experience with the usage of PSpice or similar simulation tools. Furthermore, you are familiar with common communication technologies and high-speed interfaces (Bluetooth, WiFi, USB, DDR, MIPI, …)
- Languages: We are cooperating with different worldwide locations. Therefore, we expect excellent English skills.
- Education: You have a diploma or bachelor’s/master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mechatronics or related technical field.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!