Working student for production ( DC-LT/MOE2)
- Str.Aurel Vlaicu nr.2, Blaj, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Planning of purchases according to the capacity of the production line
- Monitoring the raw materials necessary for the production plan to be delivered in time
- Monitoring supplier deliveries and verifying materials not delivered on time or partially delivered
- Maintains direct contact with raw material suppliers
- Daily monitoring for critical parts coverage (backlog to the supplier, special transports)
- Monthly update and optimization of SAP parameters
- Monthly forecast planning in SAP (12 months, 2 months per day, 4 months per week)
- Basic elements of planning
- Knowledge of SAP module MM
- MS Office knowledge Excel and Power Point it represent an advantage
- Lean logistic knowledge
- English at conversation level
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;