Development Engineer for Conductive Materials Application
- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Your contribution to something big:
- Develop application methods for electrically conductive adhesives in the assembly of electronic products
- Coordinate the development of electrically conductive adhesives between Academia and industry
- Perform validation tests for the developed electrically conductive adhesives in electronic products
- Perform the reporting of the Project’s progress
What distinguishes you:
- Background in Mechanical/Materials Engineering or related fields
- Knowledge of electronic assembly processes
- Experience in R&D projects
- Creative and pragmatic approach
- Good spoken and written English
- Good task management skills, with a methodical approach
- Good reporting and presentation skills, well organized, confident and efficient speaker
- Capacity to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Teamwork, target driven and leadership skills
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!