Development Engineer for Nanoparticle Reinforced Solders
- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Your contribution to something big:
- Develop new formulations of solder alloys with addition of nanoparticles to improve solder joint reliability
- Coordinate the development of additivated solder alloys between Academia and industry
- Perform validation tests for the developed materials in electronic products and reliability assessment
- Perform the reporting of the Project’s progress
What distinguishes you:
- Background in Materials/Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- Knowledge of metal alloys, interactions of metals with other materials and soldering processes in electronic assembly
- Experience in R&D projects
- Creative and pragmatic approach
- Good spoken and written English
- Good task management skills, with a methodical approach
- Good reporting and presentation skills, well organized, confident and efficient speaker
- Capacity to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Teamwork, target driven and leadership skills
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!