- Torenallee, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Departure: The Security and Safety Things
Location: Eindhoven (NL)
The Security and Safety Things Operating systems department, is a Centre of Excellence and is part of the IoT start-up which is fully funded by Bosch. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch-group. If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing – to solve the problems at hand, but also for society. If you are curious, honest, tenacious, you belong here!
- Be part of a self-contained Android development team, all disciplines included, in an agile and scrum way of working;
- Create security related test cases based on the threat models;
- Execute test cases to verify and validate the quality of the developed system or product(s) related to security;
- Participate in process improvement activities, with special attention on testing;
- Keeping yourself up to date on the latest security threats in software development; Communicates on several levels in the organization.
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or comparable level;
- Proven experience in working with security related systems;
- Experience to work in a multi-disciplinary environment;
- C++ and/or Java;
- Disciplined team player;
- Creative, flexible, accurate and quality driven.
You will get:
We want you here for the long haul, so your career goals are important to us. At Security and Safety Grow and work with the best people — Make the world a safer place — Work an exciting job in a fully funded start-up — Have a positive societal impact — Have fun at work! — Competitive employee benefits —Last but not least; Security And Safety Things is located close to the center of Eindhoven at Strijp-S, the creative place to be in Eindhoven!
- A full-time contract of 40 hours a week;
- A 1 year contract with a view to a permanent contract;
- A suitable salary, depending on your work experience and education;
- Working days from Monday to Friday;
- From 10 km travel allowance (max 35 but we have a fiscally arrangement);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 4% extra year-end bonus;
- 27 regular days off;
- 13 ADV days off (3 days are fixed);
- Pension scheme;
- Possibility to take out various (group) insurances;
- Pleasant working atmosphere and pleasant colleagues;
- The location is easily accessible by car or public transport;
Please apply via the link on this web page. May you have any questions, please contact Anouk Horvers, corporate recruiter, via [email protected]
You can apply online