Support Engineer Android OS - Security and Safety Things BOSCH
- Torenallee, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Security And Safety Things at BOSCH is designing a global ecosystem for security camera's. This open and secure IoT platform will be launched end of 2019, establishing a new industry standard based on an open (Android based) OS and API, an app store, and an integrator portal. The ecosystem will leverage development on Neural networks and GPU/CPU based solutions.
- Proactively solve technical issues and answer questions that are reported by users;
- Provide excellent service & technical support to our users;
- Work closely together with our developers to identify and resolve technical problems;
- Be part of a self-contained Android/Linux OS development team, all disciplines included, in an agile and scrum way of working;
- Address technical issues, work closely with our developers to identify & resolve technical problems;
- Participate in & contribute to discussions on system integration as well regarding architecture;
- Communicate and co-work with our teams addressing the driver level and Web-facing parts of the Security and Safety things ecosystem;
- Grow to be an expert on key components in our Android secure Platform.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree with a strong desire to learn the in-depths of Android full-stack development;
- You are characterized as an open-minded person with the ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams;
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills & a customer service driven mindset;
- Your working is collaborative, autonomous, curious and structured;
- Good Java and C/C++ knowledge.
- Android App development & having Android system level & Linux kernel experience (pre);
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
You will get:
We want you here for the long haul in the role of build engineer. Your career goals are important to us. You grow and work with the best people. Work in an exciting job in a fully funded start-up. A positive societal impact and have fun at work!
A full-time contract of 40 hours a week;
If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing – to solve the problems at hand, but also for society. If you are curious, honest, tenacious, you belong here!
Please apply online with your resume and a motivation letter.