Support Engineer Android OS
- Torenallee, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Departure: The Security and Safety Things
Location: Eindhoven (NL)
The Security and Safety Things Operating systems department, is a Centre of Excellence and is part of the IoT start-up which is fully funded by Bosch. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch-group. If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing – to solve the problems at hand, but also for society. If you are curious, honest, tenacious, you belong here!
- Proactively solve technical issues and answer questions that are reported by users.
- Provide excellent service and technical support to our users of the Security and Safety things ecosystem.
- Work closely together with our developers to identify and resolve technical problems.
- Be part of a self-contained Android/Linux OS development team, all disciplines included, in an agile and scrum way of working.
- Address technical issues and work closely together with our developers to identify and resolve technical problems.
- Participate in and contribute to discussions on system integration as well regarding architecture.
- Communicate and co-work with our teams addressing the driver level and Web-facing parts of the Security and Safety things ecosystem.
- Grow to be an expert on key components in our Android secure Platform.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree with a strong desire to learn the in-depths of Android full-stack development.
- You are characterized as an open-minded person with the ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams.
- You have strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and a customer service driven mindset.
- Your working style could be described as collaborative, autonomous, curious and structured.
- Good Java and C/C++ knowledge. Android App development and having Android system level and Linux kernel experience is a big pre.
- Next to programming languages, the office native language is mainly English, so you need to master that both in written and spoken words.
You will get:
We want you here for the long haul, so your career goals are important to us. At Security and Safety Grow and work with the best people — Make the world a safer place — Work an exciting job in a fully funded start-up — Have a positive societal impact — Have fun at work! — Competitive employee benefits —Last but not least; Security And Safety Things is located close to the center of Eindhoven at Strijp-S, the creative place to be in Eindhoven!
- A full-time contract of 40 hours a week;
- A 1 year contract with a view to a permanent contract;
- A suitable salary, depending on your work experience and education;
- Working days from Monday to Friday;
- From 10 km travel allowance (max 35 but we have a fiscally arrangement);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 4% extra year-end bonus;
- 27 regular days off;
- 13 ADV days off (3 days are fixed);
- Pension scheme;
- Possibility to take out various (group) insurances;
- Pleasant working atmosphere and pleasant colleagues;
- The location is easily accessible by car or public transport;
Please apply via the link on this web page. May you have any questions, please contact Anouk Horvers, corporate recruiter, via [email protected]
You can apply online