HR Specialist-Global Mobility (German Speaker) m/f
- Av. Infante Dom Henrique, Lt. 2E-3E, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Our HR Service Europe was established as the first cross-border HR service within Bosch. We provide support and development of IT infrastructure tools, data management, training, recruitment and administration to over 40 countries worldwide.
Your contribution to something big:
If you apply to this position, you will be part of our international HR team providing support and consultancy to German Bosch Travelers/ Expatriates with the following responsibilities:
- Administrative processing of business travel in Europe
- Review of incoming EU registration requests/ documents for completeness and accuracy
- Supplementing missing data/ information
- Data entry into relevant country-specific portals (supported by robotic process automation)
- Administration and archiving of relevant data according to internal guidelines
- First level support to Bosch employees and departments in case of questions regarding business travel requirements
- Administration / support of international expat assignments of German Bosch employees
What distinguishes you:
- Experience in HR and/ or administrative tasks
- Team player with strong communication skills
- C2 German level (mandatory)
- B2 English level
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong Customer orientation
- Affinity to work with IT tools (e.g. SAP HR, MS Office)
- University degree is an advantage
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!