Embedded SW Developer for Automotive - Bootloader (m/f)
- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
As a leader in the Internet of Things, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility. 130 years after Robert Bosch founded Bosch with the first low-voltage magnet, 390,000 employees around the world have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity. Bosch is represented in Portugal by three divisions of the Group. Our industrial units are located in Aveiro, Braga and Ovar. From these locations we develop and produce "Invented for life" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division whose objective is to develop intelligent, innovative and high quality solutions to integrate entertainment, navigation, telematics and driver assistance into cars. The company develops and produces automotive multimedia solutions and sensors that are already shaping the mobility of the future. The commitment to innovation, technology and quality leads the company to offer continuous training and professional development opportunities to its employees.
You develop embedded software in the area of bootloader software (flash reprogramming, bootloader-updater, diagnostic services) for Bosch innovative products like radar, cameras and laser sensors or ABS (anti-blocking system)
- „Working together: You support the introduction of AUTOSAR bootloaders for new products in international teams (AUTOSAR means AUTomotive Open System Architecture);
- „Create something new: You integrate AUTOSAR components into a stand-alone subsystem and develop solutions specifically for a vehicle - your ideas are in demand!
- Take responsibility: You analyze customer requirements, implement and configure SW, document it, verify features in simulation and perform automated tests on the target hardware
- Building knowledge: You support the customer project teams during the release and SW quality assurance and with integration topics of the bootloaders.
- Know How: Very good knowlegde in C programming and SW development for embedded microntroller SW with HW interaction;
- Personality: strong team-work and communication skills;
- Working: good ability to understand complex technical tasks, target oriented and self-driven working style;
- Experience: ideally experience in the area of diagnostic communication protocols on Can/FlexRay/Ethernat is available (e.g. ISO14229) oder in the area of ECU reprogramming;
- Education: Electrical / Electronic engineering or equivalent;
- Enthusiasm: have fun to collaborate with internal customers and international teams;
- Languages: very good english language skills, ideally german language.