Product Owner - Data Sciences
- 123 Industrial Layout hosur road koramangala, Bangalore, KAR, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
Has experience in working with data sciences that includes AI/ML, Robotics etc. Holds the product vision, represents customer needs, works closely with stakeholders (end users, customers, and the business) and aligns team towards the product vision to ensure fulfillment of business needs. Responsible for breakdown of the product vision into epics and user stories, prioritization and approval of product increments by business value.
A product is any deliverable (e.g. soft-, hardware or services) which creates business value (customer + knowledge value) including platform as a product.
Ensure effectiveness for business value and economic success through:
- Deep understanding and representing of customer needs (intimacy, centricity, empathy)
- Fulfilment of business needs (integrating marketability and feasibility)
- Continuous alignment of team and organization towards product* vision
- Single person responsible for the product vision
- Full entrepreneurship regarding the product, i.e. take decisions on what product to develop
- Approve or reject deliverables/ product increments
- Part of Innovation team to derive ideas and concepts
- Responsible for the economic success of the product
- Communication and continued development of the clear product vision and determination of major product characteristics
- Breakdown of product vision into understandable epics, user stories and a product roadmap (customer and internal)
- Develop and maintain product backlog (decides what’s in and what’s out)
- Frequent interaction with customer and other stakeholders to understand their needs to deduct prioritization of increments by business value
- Approval of product increments per sprint according to customer expectations
- External communication & representation of project
Lead the team in agile way for realization of products in the area of AI/ML, computer vision, Robotics
Exposure and experience in design thinking
- B Tech/ M Tech in Electronics &Communication/ Computer Science
- 6 to 10 years of overall experience
- Professional Program Management Certifications like PMP, CSM, PMI-ACP is desirable
- At least 3 years of experience in product management/ owner role
- Demonstrated ability to work in Agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies /skills
- Well aware of latest technology and market trends
- MBA or equivalent business degree is desirable
Selected person will join the prestigious Innovation and Incubation team of Bosch in the area of Technology Strategy Team. He / She will work on latest upcoming technologies related to the world of data sciences, Help build new businesses thru' assets