Senior Program Manager - Data Sciences
- 123 industrial Layout Hosur Road Koramangala, Bangalore, KA, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
· Manage a team of highly talented team of 10+ data scientists and AI experts.
· Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
· Previous experience of managing large projects on analytics, IoT and AI on multiple business domains.
· Previous product management experience.
· Strong stakeholder management skills. Have executed multiple projects involving cross functional and cross technical teams.
· Have considerable experience in managing customers and customer deliverables.
· Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
· Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
· Efficient in creating project schedule and project plan.
· Thorough understanding of project methodologies and metrics.
· Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
· Good knowledge of statistical methods (automotive or manufacturing domain will be an added advantage). Previous experience of analyzing data, applying statistical methods as necessary, pertaining to customers’ discovery and viewing experiences to identify critical product insights.
· Proactively develop new metrics and studies to quantify the value of different aspects of product.
· Experience in supporting business acquisition team, have worked on RFP responses and created project estimation, delivery plan for complex programs.
· Partner closely with product and engineering leaders throughout the lifecycle of project.
· Should have independently handled large projects/programs by managing all project/program management aspects and provided directions to the other Team Members.
· Experience in turning ideas into actionable designs.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data, to folks across various levels of the company.
· 5+ years of experience in using Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office.
· 3+ years of experience in executing Agile projects. Well versed in SCRUM/Kanban and extensively used tools like JIRA.
· 5+ years of development background, should know some object oriented programming language and willing to learn more.
· Basic understanding of statistical principles, machine learning, Internet of Things and AI.
· Tech savvy and willing to review architecture, technical solution or design.
· Excellent understanding of product lifecycle and product management procedure.
· Well versed on PMBOK principles and used them effectively in multiple projects/programs.
· Proven experience in writing proposals.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering. Masters in Management (Preferred)
PMP or PMI-ACP certified
Selected person will join the prestigious Innovation and Incubation team of Bosch in the area of Technology Strategy Team. He / She will work on latest upcoming technologies related to the world of data sciences, Help build new businesses thru' assets
Data Sciences (Machine learning and AI) are central topics driving innovation at Bosch, and are key differentiators for our offerings to external customers. The customer success group for Machine Learning at Bosch is responsible for driving market strategy, business acquisition, customer conversation and improved adoption of advanced analytics and AI topics for customer pursuits.
The team works closely with the field sales channels, marketing teams and partnerships across geographies to define GTM approaches, tailor appropriate customer stories and drive customer conversations to conversions. This is an agile, high visibility group with regular interactions and reviews at the GM and VP levels.