Software Engineer - Test and Support (M/F)
- EN 16 - km 3.7 - Cacia, Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big
You will be integrated in a team of the industrial/commercial division of Bosch Thermotechnology, in Aveiro, focusing on the control of industrial equipment. This equipment is responsible to control and monitor industrial boilers and hydraulic circuits to distribute heating for large systems as hospitals, airports, industrial processes, etc. In this position you will:
- Specify end-to-end system tests for the aforementioned control equipment;
- Contribute in the definition of system specification;
- Design and implement the test environment to automatize tests (e.g. functional, coverage tests, regression, etc.);
- Review architecture specifications and requirements from a testing point of view (e.g. design for testability);
- Coordinate, execute and document the tests.
What distinguishes you
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience in testing area (test planning, test automation, test methods and tools);
- Scripting skills for test automation;
- UX knowledge;
- UI testing frameworks like Selenium, Robot Framework or similar;
- Mocking Framework is preferred;
- Automated testing techniques and continuous delivery practices is a plus;
- Good communication skills (in Portuguese and English);
- Ability to actively participate in all phases of project development;
- Goal oriented and methodical thinking.
What we offer you
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!