Technical Project Manager - Autonomous Driving
- 309 N Pastoria Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
“Invented for Life” drives us at Bosch and our vision of future mobility. Autonomous vehicles will change the way we move and at Bosch we are working on making this future a reality. We are now growing our team to solve some of the hardest autonomous driving problems, and are looking for experts in robotics research and software development.
Bosch is seeking an innovative and experienced Technical Project Manager with robotic software systems experience to develop and manage mid and long term technical and strategic projects goals including technology road-maps and schedules to successfully bring our autonomous car to the market.
You will be an essential part of the Autonomous Driving Team working with our technical teams on every aspect of the development process.
- Build main stakeholder interface for all functional and software related topics with project manager team
- Interface with technical groups in Germany for updates on the latest developments
- Plan and coordinate development activities in different locations and regions
- Work in close cooperation with the Technical Project Leader to meet all stakeholder needs and milestones
- Main point of contact to track software development progress and ensure timely and effective problem resolution
- Lead technical clarifications to implement stakeholder requirements and introduce changes
- Prepare and reach approval for software releases and quality gates
- Ensure conformity to the development process
- Report project status to management
- BS/MS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in software & embedded systems related projects
- 2+ years of experience in project management or leadership role
- Solid organizational competence and social skills
- Experience with Agile development process and tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Working knowledge of software development life-cycle
- PhD in Computer Science with experience in robotics
- Successful track record of Project/Program Management of software and robotic products delivered
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to enable and motivate project teams
- Aptitude to handle multiple topics in parallel in a dynamic work place
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.