Project Purchasing Manager
- Avenida Robert Bosch 1150, Parque Industrial Rio Bravo, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, México
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
- Assure the introduction of new projects with a big porcentage of local content. Support in the Technical reviews of new components.
- High focus in the localization process will be in charge of purchasing activities during the product development phase.
- Full support during sourcing of components identifying best supplier.
- He/She will be a driver for changes and continuous improvement. He/She will also be an integral part working with suppliers, program management, development teams and the plants during development and the launch processes.
- Project manager purchasing for Automotive projects and application projects
- Responsible for follow-up and assurance of purchasing projects activities according to price, quality and time requirements of each project
- Responsible to localize mechanical components in Mx and close to the North of Mx Region.
- Responsibility for project fulfillment of (Quality, Cost, Delivery)
- Coordination of simultaneous engineering (SE) work with supplier, lead Technical
- Supplier Discussion (Technical reviews TLG) together with Engineering and TSC Technical Quality
- Responsibility for RPP (ratio project plan) for running projects
- Contact with suppliers and purchasing main contact to the BU for new projects and Engineering Changes
- Coordination and Approve of PPAP approval processes for production parts.
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- English language: advanced
- Purchasing or Mechanical components experience (at least 3 years)
- Project Management experience
- GD&T (Technical drawing) interpretation experience
- Automotive Industry experience
- Production processes: experience
- Quality for Automotive Industry (APQP) knowlegde and experience
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch!