CVO Kettering University Co-Op - Section A
- 38000 Hills Tech Dr, Farmington Hills, MI 48331, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Research, field observations, experimentation, etc. on Automated Driving, Connected Mobility Telematics, IoT. Etc. with a focus on long haul trucks
- Apply UX & Design Thinking principles (will be taught) in identifying target customers, stakeholders and partners, design interviews, test assumptions, etc.
- Strategize and develop a compelling plan/journey/paths to attract target customer segments to choose Bosch as a provider/partner
- Obtain relevant data, from several data sources including actual vehicles, and data-mine / derive intelligence and insights to support the Products’ Pitch
- Design and develop MVP’s (Minimum Viable Product) PoC’s (Proof of Concept) and practical plans to retrofit vehicles
- Work/lead to equip vehicles with related products and services, connect vehicle and sensors to the Cloud, etc.
●Current student at Kettering University pursuing a degree in Engineering with at least 4 remaining work terms
●Experience with MEMS is a plus
●Very good English skills
●Good team work with multitude of international interfaces
●Good problem solving skills, efficient communication skills
Previous work/knowledge in/with:
- The IoT field (Internet of Things)
- RasPi for prototyping
- Innovation/Agile methods
- Business model development
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.