- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Your contribution to something big:
- Develop critical knowledge related to optical fiber technology to measure the PCB material behaviour
- Development measurement methods
- Design/perform trials for evaluation and validation of the developed methods
- Reporting of the project progress
- Control of the activities and focus on the final scope
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Mechanical engineer
- Know-how and experience in optical fiber technology (Fiber Bragg Grating “FBGs”, Optical Time Domain Reflectometry “OTDR”, Optical fiber sensors, Rayleigh Backscatter )
- Know-how in mechanical behaviour of materials under thermal conditions (CTE material)
- Good knowledge of Reflow soldering process
- Innovation concepts experience with creative and pragmatic approach
- Good spoken and written English
- Good task management skills with a methodical approach
- Good reporting and presentation skills well organized, confident and efficient speaker
- Capacity to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Teamwork, target driven and leadership skills
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!