Expert for analyzing impact of AI to society
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) provides services in AI technologies to Bosch’s business units and plants. The center works in collaboration with a large team of researchers, engineers, and software service providers. It is now hiring an expert for investigating the impact of AI on society, offering a fascinating job in a team of highly motivated top experts in one of the most exciting areas. The position will report directly to the head of BCAI. Primary Responsibilities:
- Help shape the future: As an expert for analyzing impact of AI to society you support and consult domain experts as well as managers and key decision makers in Bosch business w.r.t. ethic and social aspects and implications of AI.
- Observe, and think ahead: You analyze and understand the different facets of current AI criticism and relate it to research topics and areas of the respective fields, e.g. ethics, economy and social sciences.
- Take responsibility: You take responsibility in developing a strategy that leverages the benefits of AI and meets Bosch’s high standards of social responsibility.
- Experience cooperation: You build and maintain an international network with key representatives of other institutions and companies.
- Networked communication: Also you represent BCAI and its AI strategy at conferences and in publications and stay current with the latest research in the field and communicate your knowledge throughout the enterprise.
- Education: Excellent degree (Master or PhD) in humanities, social sciences or law
- Personality: Excellent communication skills, strong analytical mind, ability to unveil and analyze the methodology and implicit assumptions of research studies and publications, and to enter a critical dialogue
- Working Practice: Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in an international team environment, well-developed editorial skills in writing texts and preparing presentations and keynotes
- Experience and Knowledge: Several years of relevant work experience, research and publication record on AI and its impact to society, comprehensive knowledge about AI and its subfields, current research topics, limitations and AI strategy of major key players in that field, high visibility in international forums and communities in the field of technology and social responsibility, knowledge in the field of socio-economics, economic ethics, and technological history
- Qualifications: Convincing public appearance at conferences, panels and discussion events
- Languages: Fluent in German and English written and spoken
Helping us Boosting Bosch with AI
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (https://www.bosch-ai.com)
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Birte Fischer (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 6849