DevOps Engineer - IoT Cloud Services
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 47B, 1124 g.k. Yavorov, Sofia, Bulgaria, Sofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Bosch Software Innovations EOOD
We offer the topics of tomorrow. Exciting software projects. And a team that wants to work together to make a difference. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our IoT Cloud Services Team at our location in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Bosch Software Innovations EOOD is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bosch Group. At Bosch Software Innovations, the software and system house of the Bosch Group, we design, develop and operate innovative software and system solutions worldwide. This is how we help our customers thrive, both in the Internet of Things and in the classic enterprise environment.
For our SaaS offerings, running on commercial public clouds, such as AWS, Azure and Bosch IoT Cloud, we are expanding our Operations team. The team takes care that the high performance and availability requirements for the services operated are met. Thus we are looking for a highly skilled Dev Ops Engineer with significant experience in operating software environments. As such you will be the core of the team and we will count on your expertise for evolving the technical concepts and implementations.
Your contribution to something big:
- Build and continuously improve highly effective monitoring system for ensuring security and operational requirements (reliability, availability, scalability, performance, capacity etc.) are met.
- Build, maintain and improve automated mechanism for deploying infrastructure sets on different commercial clouds
- Implement and utilize automation tools for provisioning of service components on cloud infrastructure
- Build, maintain and improve environment for developing, verifying and deploying the automation and provisioning mechanism.
- Complete service deployment for new customers, including dependency checks, installation and initial configuration
- Control planned maintenance activities such as updates or patch deployment of applications, environment components or infrastructure services
- Control implementation of approved changes on the applications, services or infrastructure.
- Support resolution of occurred incidents and perform root cause analysis to drive continuous improvement
- Implement and utilize automation tools for repeating operational tasks and incident recovery
- Create technical documentation (handbooks) for executing day to day operational tasks
- Take shifts for on-call duties and be available in case of major service failures
What distinguishes you:
- ∙3+ years experience as DevOps or Software Infrastructure Engineer
- Solid Experience with Kubernetes and Helm
- Solid experience with implementing ELK stack in production environments
- Experience with CI and CD tools, preferably Jenkins
- Knowledge and understanding of docker
- Knowledge or experience with provisioning AWS or Microsoft Azure services
- Knowledge and experience with implementation of security mechanisms
- Practical experience in troubleshooting and operating at all levels (OS, application, database and network) within large scale systems
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Desire to learn and work with the different Infrastructure services offered by the commercial clouds.
- Solid experience with provisioning and developing monitoring solutions
- Knowledge and experience with at least one scripting language
- Solid experience with automation and provisioning tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Basic knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Change Management and Release Management processes
- Experience with Java Enterprise technologies and frameworks.
What do we offer:
- Work in a well established and growing international company
- Work on products and projects with high visibility and strategic importance
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Very competitive remuneration package based on performance
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe (Japan, Singapore, Australia, China, Germany, United States and more)
- Ability to participate in the development of the next generation IoT
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Viviana Stefanova | Human Resources | + 359 88 622 0515
Please note that only approved by CV candidates will be contacted!