- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
- Serve as the principal point of contact for process quality related issues; Primary area of responsibility will be Sensor Element. Review manufacturing processes and documentation to ensure it contains the necessary quality assurance meeting or exceeding customer criteria.
- Provide feedback regarding the application of quality sciences and tools including but not limited to CPK, SPC, PFMEA,Control Plans, MSA, Process Verifications, and reliability tests.
- Understand and be able to direct the team in the 8D process (root cause investigations, corrective/preventative actions and verifications of effectiveness of countermeasures for quality issue).
- Prepare quality assurance test, inspection, investigation plans and procedures.
- Review specifications, process procedures, test procedures, drawings, schematics, inspection and test analysis.
- Proactively initiate CIP projects to identify and improve product/process capability, reliability, and quality.
- Create quality statistics reports from quality databases.
- Actively involved in change management (change initiation through the PPAP process)
- B.S. in Engineering or related technical field (e.g. manufacturing or quality management)
- Min of 3-4 years experience in a high volume automotive parts manufacturing at a Tier 1 or Tier 2 level.
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact with various cross functional teams.
- Prior Bosch experience would be preferred.
- Working knowledge of TS16949 and AIAG requirements.
- Strong computer skills
- Quality Systems understanding
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled. BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)