- 4421 N Hwy 81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
In North America, the company offers its customers innovative technology combined with best-in-class engineering and manufacturing capabilities. Bosch provides strong engineering expertise in the areas of engine management systems and fuel injection technology. At the Anderson, South Carolina facility, Bosch produces precision automotive components and systems sold to vehicle and powertrain manufacturers worldwide. These include systems and components for the Bosch powertrain solutions (PS), automotive electronics (AE) and car multi-media (CM) divisions.
This position will serve as an Operations leader for MOE2 ECU Final assembly value streams (4 lines) which produce TCU (Transmission Control Unit) and EPS (Electronic Power Steering) products. Primary responsibility includes shop floor management along with supervising 4 direct reports (Group leaders) and their operators, ensuring safety of associates and work place, plan and execution of various CIP projects for meeting business KPIs, supporting capacity and headcount planning, lead and mentor improvement activities, ensuring proper administration of HR policy. As transition training is complete, additional responsibilities and projects will be assigned.
Internal Bosch Applicants:
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience as a shop floor leader for operations manufacturing engineering, logistics or production system
- Good performance review standing in the current position
- Basic computer skill for MS-Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Supervisor experience including performance reviews and coaching/counselling
- Basic understanding of quality control systems
- Hands-on experience of problem solving and improvement projects (System/Point CIP, Shainin projects, Kaizen activities etc.)
Note - External non-Bosch candidates must also have a BS in Engineering or related technical field, as well as 2 years manufacturing experience in a leadership role within their organization.
Preferred skill include:
- B.S. in Engineering or related technical field
- Basic production system training
- Problem solving skills, production planning, SAP-UBK (or equivalent manufacturing resource control system)
- Inventory control experience
- Lean manufacturing project implementation experience
- Familiarization with administration of HR policies
- Basic understanding of safety/ergonomics/5S concepts
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled. BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)