Embedded Software Test Engineer (EVH1)
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
The Automotive industry has always been a sector of fast development. New gadgets and innovative technologies are driving a disruptive change that experts agree will reshape the foundations of the automotive industry as we know it.
These advances are directly related to the embedded technology found within the Automotive systems, including micro-controllers, flash memory and analog products.
If you are excited to play apart of the Automotive revolution, welcome to BOSCH! We are looking for Embedded Testing Engineer to join our AS team to contribute in our missions.
- Software Component Integration Testing for Automotive Steering system.
- Requirement Analysis, design, implement, execute test cases, analyses failure & bugs report.
- Analysis / debugging of embedded software.
- Communicate with customer, co-ordinate team activities, and handle day-to-day work efficiently and independently.
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics or relevant background.
- Above 2 year experience in Embedded Software Testing/ Development.
- Strong in SW testing skills, testing techniques
- Strong in C programming for Embedded Software, compiler, make file
- Good in scripting programming language such as Python
- Good in Micro-controller/ sensor/ IO/ Serial knowledge
- Good in problem analysis and solving.
- Good in debugging.
- Good English language skills
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills