Group Leader - Machine Learning Research for Highly Automated Driving
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: As the group leader you represent and drive AI technology for environmental modeling and decision making externally and internally.
- Take responsibility: You lead a group of post-doc level machine learning scientists and PhD students in an industrial AI research environment and participate actively in the definition and development of the Bosch AI research strategy.
- Think holistically: In addition, you develop the group to keep and improve its high scientific footprint.
- Networked communication: You build up and maintain a strong network to collaboration partners in both academia as well as within the company; therefore you strengthen the groups positioning within and outside the company.
- Education: Excellent PhD in machine learning (preferably in deep learning, probabilistic graphical models, or reinforcement learning and related to highly automated driving)
- Personality: Self-confident, responsible, team player and professional speaking and communication skills across all hierarchy levels and to different target audience
- Working Practice: Initiative, highly motivated and motivating
- Experience and Knowledge: Several years of experience in leading an academic group in relevant research domains, background in highly automated driving
- Qualifications: Proven leadership skills, e.g. academic group leader or industry leadership experience
- Enthusiasm: Motivated to work in and guide an interdisciplinary as well as international team
- Languages: Very good in English (written and spoken)
Helping us Boosting Bosch with AI
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (https://www.bosch-ai.com)
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub respository or code sample).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Michael Pfeiffer (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 18195