Testing Engineer for quality department (m/f)
- Aurel Vlaicu, no. 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Analysis of claimed parts, track of analysis times, product validation according to released plan, prepare reporting of product audit
- Execution and monitoring various tests (validations and customer returns)
- Analysis, preparation and documentation of test results
- Direct validation activities
- Resolving testing problems
- Making adjustments or improvements to equipment and processes
- Creation of databases to track validation activities
- Interpretation of customer requirements and transfer them to validation schedules
- Conducting training and overseeing the work of validation technicians
- Maintaining instrumentation and equipment in parameters
- Electronics university degree is a must
- Background in similar position represents an advantage
- Good communication skills, team orientation, team player, problem solving skill
- Ability to deal with conflict and challenges
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking
- Organization and time management ability
- English level starting with medium level
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;