Software Engineer, Machine Learning
- 384 Santa Trinita Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence provides services in AI technologies to Bosch’s business units and plants. Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: manufacturing, predictive maintenance, vehicle diagnostics, supply chain, large-scale simulations, etc. This is a technical position for someone who is skilled at bringing together disparate technologies to solve business problems.
Robert Bosch is a world-class manufacturing and engineering company with over 200 plants and thousands of assembly lines world-wide. Our products impact hundreds of millions of people every day, many in safety critical systems. We rely on data for every aspect of our operations and we collect a lot of it. Our team applies machine learning to solve challenging problems in a wide variety of Bosch domains, including: manufacturing, engineering, supply chain & logistics, and internet of things.
We are looking for a talented engineer who is passionate about building and deploying machine learning systems in production. Your work will have global impact by improving the quality and value of Bosch products.
- Write clear, maintainable and tested code for production systems
- Collaborate with other software engineers, data scientists, data engineers, and machine learning experts to design, and implement end-to-end machine learning software systems.
- Develop software services and libraries to support: data management, training, deployment, monitoring, and configuration of machine learning systems.
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
- MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineer, or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience with Python (Scikit-learn, Pandas, Numpy)
- 1+ years’ experience using Tensorflow
- 1+ years’ experience with at least one of the following: Java, Scala, C/C++
- Experience deploying Machine Learning systems in production
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms and feature engineering
- Proficiency with Big Data tools and Distributed Systems
- Experience in software design, testing and deployment
- Proficient with Linux & shell scripting
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.