Value Stream Technical Advisor
- 1613 Progress Dr, Albion, IN 46701, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
Assess Value Stream Performance
Examine every stage of the Value Stream process by assessing risk, conducting business process analysis, and analyzing data such as daily output. From here, identify
issues and opportunities for improvement.
Develop cost-effective solutions to make procedures more efficient. Be able to present these as readily implementable plans to managers or stakeholders.
Provide guidance and training workshops with associates training on strategies for streamlining operations. Guide employees to reflect on the current situation and brainstorm for action steps.
Assist with Implementation
Give hands-on support and help implement changes in Value Stream Operations. Those in this role may perform direct management tasks such as coordinating activities, handling products with regulated guidelines, or ensuring that processes are in line with standards.
Improve Customer Relationships
Increase customer satisfaction by optimizing coordination between all cross-functional departments and operations.
· Value Stream expertise – Should have extensive Value Stream experience in addition to management experience
· Strategic thinking – Use strategic thinking to devise a concrete plan that takes into account various factors including risk, existing resources, and cost of implementation
· Communication skills – Interact clearly and concisely with various levels of leadership and Value Stream stakeholders on a regular basis
· Organization skills – Must accurately monitor several processes at the same time
· Stakeholder service – Must be committed to understanding the concerns of Stakeholders, demonstrating a positive attitude, and taking swift action to resolve issues with operations
Education/Experience: Associates degree or equivalent experience in logistics or commercial transportation services is desired. Experience in Kaizen a plus.
This position is located in Albion, just north of Fort Wayne.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, and Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)