Working student for Toolshop
- Aurel Vlaicu, 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Knowledge and development of knowledge regarding the design of plastic injection molds and spare parts.
- Making 3D models and execution drawings for the executed marks.
- Completing the mold documentation and tracking the Release process tests.
- Modeling and milling of electrodes.
- Preparation of the documentation for the processing of electrodes.
- Compliance with Bosch values.
- Carries out the assigned tasks;
- Participates actively in the activities of the department;
- Collaborates effectively with departments within the company;
- Participates actively in the department's activities of improvement and development
- Administrative activities.
- Technical drawing
- Result orientated person
- Structured working person
- Good English Skills
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)